51. I love arts and crafts style homes. With all their woodwork, they are so beautiful. If we built again, I think I might want that style home.
52. My engagement ring doesn't have a huge rock. In fact, it's pretty small. Doug & I were both still in school when we got engaged and couldn't afford anything bigger. It reminds me of those times early in our relationship.
53. I still get excited when my husband walks through the door at the end of the day. After almost 23 years of marriage, I still miss him when he's gone.
54. 27 days until my book releases!!! (Yeah, I had to get a plug in here :) I'm working on getting some speaking engagements set up as well as book signings. If only I didn't get so nervous about things like that. Guess I'll get used to them.
55. I don't get it when girls where tank tops and their bra straps show. Even if they are colored bras. Guess I'm getting old when it comes to fashion. Give me something classic and timeless. That's how I like to dress. I did buy a maxi dress this year and I'm sure I'm going to regret it when it goes out of fashion in a year or two.
56. I love to shop - antique malls, craft stores, clothing stores, anything. I honestly don't buy much but I love to look, dream, and sometimes try on.
56. I hate buying myself shoes. I have such wide feet (and short - they're kind of square, come to think of it) that it's hard to find something cute that fits. What a bummer. I don't like shopping for purses, either. I don't know why about that one.
57. I love taking road trips. It's fun to get in the car and go, read a good book, eat fast food, stay in a hotel.
58. Does anyone know what a bubbler is? I didn't until I moved to Wisconsin. Points to the person who answers this question.
59. I feel like I serve my family the same meals over and over again, but it's hard to break out of the rut because I have a very picky eater at my table (not naming names). Someday I'll be able to try new recipes.
60. I'm glad I only have 40 more of these to do. It's getting hard. I apologize if I've repeated anything. I want to see some of you playing along ;)